ATG’S COMMITMENT TO INCLUSION, DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND ACCESS (IDEA)
Our stages are a platform for compelling stories – stories that are for all, by all, and of all. We shine our spotlight on our differences and believe that understanding and celebrating these differences makes us better global citizens. We are passionate about the pursuit of true diversity and equality. We strive to make our venues beacons of these ideals in our communities. Onstage and off, we hold ourselves accountable for nurturing an inclusive culture, one in which everyone can bring their authentic selves. At ATG, we provide a stage for everyone.
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: Full Time, nights, weekends
ABOUT THE POSITION
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, The Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role as part BroadwaySF’s in-house marketing department with the objective of developing and implementing marketing campaigns for all productions at the Golden Gate and Orpheum Theatres in San Francisco.
The ideal candidate will support all facets of the marketing department including but not limited to; Events, sponsorship, membership sales and service, advertising creative, digital, social media, promotions, customer service, group and corporate sales, public relations, ticketing and in venue programs. Candidate will also collaborate and work closely with NY based producers/marketing teams.
- Supports the CMO and marketing team in the creation, development and execution of all marketing initiatives for BSF productions, membership programs and overall corporate strategies.
- Supports BSF Advertising, group sales, public relations, ticketing, customer experience and social media departments to execute marketing and sales programs and events for BSF and our productions.
- Coordinates and manages implementation of all advertising and marketing materials, working closely with show representative and graphic designer to execute. Including but not limited to print ads, website, point of sale material, group flyers, direct mail, membership materials, sponsorship materials, front of house materials.
- Manages BSF internal marketing assets including marquees, text fan club, app, Email Marketing and venue signage.
- Serves as the primary point person for BSF national sponsor, working closely with sponsor marketing team to create and implement programs, events and promotions.
- Manages show budgets, billing and settlements for all productions and responsible for all payment invoicing and processing with third party partners.
- Works closely with Marketing, Groups, Events and F&B to create and implement in venue events and marketing programs.
- Supports the development of local and community philanthropic events and initiatives as well as restaurant/hotel and other city partnerships.
- Supports the execution of publicity events, appearances and strategies, working closely with cast, crew and creative team from all productions.
- Coordinate localization and distribution of the various collateral materials for all productions for advertising/promotional purposes.
- Manage ticket distribution for marketing VIPS and hospitality ticketing program, including email invitations, RSVPs and relationship management.
- Supports Audience Services as it relates to customer feedback.
- Oversee and manage the development and execution of the BSF Program including working directly with productions and our publishing team to maintain and create content and advertising.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and ability to multi-task.
- Strong oral, written and collaborative skills.
- People person with a passion for live entertainment.
- Proven ability to efficiently manage quick turnarounds, tactical projects.
- Ability to work with Illustrator, Adobe flash, Photoshop, a plus.
- Knowledge of ticketing systems, CSS, Tableau software and general html coding a plus.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
FOOD & BEVERAGE RUNNER
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
HOURS: Varies (Tuesday through Sunday)
COMPENSATION: $17.51/hr plus tip pay out daily
ABOUT THE POSITION
The service positions are responsible for the Ordertorium/in-seat service program: both serving items as well as acting prep worker when scheduled. May require taking orders from guests and placing orders for the prep team. Required to climb stairs and carry 10-25lbs up and down. All service positions will consistently highlight the values of ATG, the North American F&B Program, and the Venue General Manager through action and guest focused behavior.
Reporting directly to the Food and Beverage Manager. Must be open to all shifts when necessary: nights, weekends, and holidays.
Please be aware that COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment. (If necessary, accommodation requests for exemption are considered on a case-by-case basis).
EXPERIENCE and SKILS
- Welcoming demeanor, guest focused attitude
- Working knowledge of cocktails, beer varieties, wine varieties, soda varieties, food brands, basic allergy knowledge
- Diligent in all areas of work, from prep to service to clean up
- POS experience
- Able to work without sitting for extended periods of time
- Able to lift 10-25lbs on regular basis
- Able to continually walk up 3 flights of stairs
- Must be able to read and write English
- Customer Focus
- $17.51/hr plus tip out daily
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun and creative work environment
Please send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.