WE CAN MAKE YOUR GROUP OUTING A MEMORABLE ONE
Interested in organizing a corporate event, school field trip, tour activity, fundraiser, or social occasion with friends and family?
10 tickets qualifies you as a group. You get tickets before public sales, often at a discount. The group size and discount may vary from show to show. Reserve your seats now and pay later, with no additional fees.
PRICING, CALENDAR & SHOW INFORMATION
FOR GROUP ORDERS
– All orders require a 20% deposit due 30 days after initial booking.
– Deposits are non-refundable.
– Deposit is placed towards your final payment.
– Final payment is due 6 weeks before show date.
FOR GROUP LEADERS
– All order activity (including seating adjustments) and payments should come through the Group Leader (the person who booked the order).
– Order tickets early to ensure the best seats available.
– Keep a record of your seat locations and who has those seats; if someone loses a ticket—we can set up a replacement at the box office the day of the show.
– Plan on arriving early to ensure everyone is comfortably seated before the curtain.
– Ask about our priority wait list for upcoming productions.
– Ask your Group Sales Representative for show promotional materials.
FOR TEACHERS AND SCHOOL GROUPS
– Ask us about discounts and special offerings for students!
– It’s better not to pass out the tickets to your students, keep them together to prevent lost tickets and for easy seating.
– Take a look at the study guides for each of our shows.
MAKE IT A VIP EXPERIENCE
SEEING A SHOW AT THE ORPHEUM THEATRE? HOST A PRE-SHOW MIXER FOR YOUR GROUP
– Exclusive access to the City National Bank Blue Room.
– Featuring a full bar, lounge seating, cocktail tables, and music.
– Catering capabilities.
– Groups of 75+ qualify.
– For more information, contact Brett Baker at email@example.com or call 415-551-2080.